Voicemail and Numeric Retrieval instructions:
Answer 1. Dial your pager phone number.
2. Enter 0 while operator is speaking.
3. Enter your 4 digit access code after operator voice asks for it.
4. Enter 11 for greeting mode.
5. Enter 30 to begin recording.
6. Press 1 to stop recording
7. Enter 40 if you would like to listen to your new greeting message.
The above steps (4,5,6,7) are required only to set up the message that your callers will hear (custom voiceprompt) when they dial your pager number.
To listen to your messages follow steps 1,2, and 3 then hit 3 to hear messages you may also hit the * key on your phone for a help message that lists all available options.
When your pager beeps with your own pager phone number, this is your indication that someone has left a voice message. If a caller just wants to leave a numeric message, they do not have to wait for your entire greeting to play, they can begin dialing their phone number as soon as your greeting begins.
If you would like to change your voicemail access code: enter your current access code, dial 173, then your new 4 digit access code and finally #. Your new access code will then be active.
If you would like to access numeric retrieval, follow steps 1,2 and 3, then dial 14, then 3 to listen the numeric pages that were sent to your pager.
The system will retain up to the last 15 numeric pages sent.
If you have the page forward option enabled, follow steps 1, 2 and 3, the dial 16, then dial 6 and enter the pager number to be forwarded and the # sign ( only enter the last 7 digits of the pager number ) To cancel page forward follow steps 1 - 4 and press 3 to cancel call forward.
1. Call the pager phone number from a touch tone phone
2. After the beep tones or voicemail greeting, type in the phone number that you would like to display on the pager, then press the pound sign on your telephone keypad (#). You will hear a series of fast beeps, you may then hang up.
3. If the pager has voicemail and you would like to leave a voice message, wait for the tone, leave a short message, then hang up. Do not press the pound sign (#) if leaving voicemail. Only press # if typing in a number