LRS invented the first stacking coaster pager that started the guest paging revolution. With its patented charging system, LRS coaster pagers can be charged in any direction ensuring a consistent and reliable charge every time.
LRS continues to redefine the onsite paging industry with customer-driven features. With our shock absorbing bumper and Lexan case, LRS now boasts that our coaster pager is the most durable guest pager in the industry. In addition, LRS pioneered the first anti-theft, auto-locate and tracking features to reduce loss to an absolute minimum.
- Increases throughput
- Notify people faster
- Minimize crowds in waiting areas
- Eliminate overhead paging
- Free guests from being tied to the waiting area
- UHF frequency FM (420 – 470 MHz) penetrates walls, ceiling, and floors more effectively
- Shock-absorbing bumper minimizes damage when pagers are dropped
- Onsite reprogrammability - optional programming charger needed
- "Heartbeat" charge light
- Available in smoke (with Red Led's), green, and cool blue
- Any-orientation stack-charging system, means pagers can be stacked in any direction
- Rechargeable nickel metal hydride battery
- Vibration, flash, beep, and glow alert modes
- Front and top view coaster numbers
- 4 charging pins ensure the best charge
- Battery life is approximately 48 hours on a single charge
- Overall size: 4" x 4" x .75"
- Tracking mode - continuously repages until coaster is returned
The LRS Coaster Call pager is available in the following colors: Cool Blue, Green and the most popular Smoke with Red LED's.
(Coaster Call Pagers require a compatible transmitter available in the transmitter category)